Who doesn’t love the thought of an oozing Baked Camembert for a cheesy dinner? It is so easy to make and is perfect to share with a loved one (or equally wonderful enjoyed on your own)
- 250g Camembert de Normandie
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh rosemary tips
- olive oil
- bread (cut into bite sized pieces)
- carrot sticks
- fresh pepper (cut into strips)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Take the paper wrapping off the Camembert and line the box with tin foil before popping the cheese back in it
- Cut a slit in the top of the Camembert, thinly slice a peeled garlic clove and poke it into the top of the cheese.
- Add a couple of fresh Rosemary tips and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is oozing with deliciousness
- Dip bread, carrot sticks, fresh pepper or whatever takes your fancy into the cheese and eat (trying to avoid it dripping down your chin!)
Send us your pics of a Baked Camembert and we’ll feature them on our page!